We deeply care about your safety while you enjoy our candles.
Read Carefully the tips and instructions below to make the most out of your candle and avoid any hazardous accidents:
- Always enough time for the melted wax to reach all sides of the container to prevent tunneling.
- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4 inch.
- Stop burning when there's 1/4 inch of wax remaining.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep it away from children, pets, and flammable objects.
- Use caution when handling, container get hot
The manufacturer is not responsible for product misuse.